VÉGVÁR SPA is located in the historical center of Gyula, a bustling spa city where there is always something going on. The building is situated near the Castle Bath, a spa famous for it’s thermal spring water. Only a stonethrow away you will find the only undamaged lowland gothic brick castle in Europe – 200 meters from our complex.
Our two-story building is registered for a total of 44 guests with apartments for two and four people, some of which have two rooms. All apartments are equipped with air-conditioning, flat screen televisions, free wifi, kichenettes, and private bathrooms. Our accomodation is completely family-friendly – children under the age of 3 being free of charge.
We provide BBQ facilities in our garden area. Free parking is available on site. Hearty, continental breakfast is also at your disposal upon request.
Our diner, with a capacity for 50 people, is open to family or company events. Please ask for a quote!
- Open: 1 January – 31 December
- Immediate confirmation
- Castle Bath Gyula 300 m
- Gyula Castle Look-out Tower 400 m
- Almasy Castle 600 m
- The Centennial Confectionery 1.1 km
- We accept SZÉP cards: OTP, MKB, K&H
- Family-friendly accomodation (free under the age of 3)
- 13 apartments, capacity for 44 people
- Spoken languages: Hungarian, Romanian, English
Breakfast (upon request):
- ages 0-2.99: 0 Ft / person
- ages 3-12: 1000 Ft / person
- from age 12: 1.800 Ft / person